Sessions focus on our Famous Four: Communication, Conflict Resolution, Marriage Expectation, & Roles and Responsibilities
WHAT the workshop offers
* Couples can request additional specific sessions post the workshop. Available dates, questions, and cost can be arranged direct with our offices.
Specific subjects may include: Blended Families, Overcoming Specific Marriage Fears, Child Rearing & Discipline, Spiritual Agreement, Sexual Intimacy, Financial Stewardship, Etc.
Goals and Advantages
- Session leaders are PREP certified, have an expertise in the field of marriage with over 22 years of experience.
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Learn to resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Explore family of origin, map your history, and discuss the implications.
- Discuss planning and marriage process
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
- Your sessions of premarital counseling services: Group
- Expertise of trusted marriage experts
- All workshop materials, & final assessment reports; all yours to keep
- All materials needed to complete sessions included
- Reviewed marriage assessments returned with areas of strengths and weaknesses in the report
- Premarital personal assessments - Couple's report returned to you (Great for Reviewing later together)
- Tools you can keep for your marriage union/fun projects you can do or review post your marriage day.
- Referrals for wedding services if needed
- Snacks for the four hour encounter
- An excellent time of premarital enrichment
*No Refunds can be given due to prior financial obligations of location and scheduling.